mercredi 18 février 2015

Criteria sheet for your book report- Tuck Everlasting

Feuille de Critères/ Route/ Vérification


Résultat d’apprentissage-

I am able to transfer my knowledge of "Tuck Everlasting" to another form of representation.



Categories
Criteria
yes
no
Story comprehension
- I stay on topic

-I use and transfer my knowledge of the novel to my book report
   
Oral presentation

- My presentation is creative

-I present using sufficient volume, pronunciation, intonation

-This is a presentation to the class and not a reading from a page

-I present on time (Monday February 23rd 2015)

-I have practised and prepared my presentation ahead of time.


Written report
-I use proper grammar and punctuation

-I hand in a complete written report. (Title Page, tic, tac toe sheet, criteria sheet and all written reports required as per Mme Vanessa’s explanation)

-My work is properly organized

-My work is handed in on time

-My work is typed (with the exception of the book jacket)

-I have included 3 assignments with my report

-I have reviewed my written report (using this criteria sheet)
   

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire